20 Motivational stories to follow your passion

0/5 (0) votes

Sunday, 17/10/2021 10:10

   20 Motivational stories to follow your passion


Motivation is a "spiritual" food of startup people.

When you're tired. Wanna give up. Find ways to motivate yourself.


These sayings hope to increase the "inner gong" inside of you.



Life only gives you 10% chance, the remaining 90% is how you react to it.

Your attitude towards what happens in life will greatly affect what you get.

If you're happy, great things will come. If you are sad, everything will go bad. If you fall, it means you accept to lose what you tried....

"Life changes when we change"

so stay positive, always look forward to see opportunities in difficulties and surely, you will win.


Find your 3 hobbies: One to make money, one to grow and one to create

There are so many things in life that need to be done, even though we don't always want to do it.

The key is that, when you do all the things that make you feel creative, growing and earning, that means you'll reap health, wealth, and happiness.


To be successful, you must believe that you can


You will never get what you want if you always doubt your ability.

A winner is someone who believes in their inner strength, controls and directs it towards the goal to be achieved.

  Only when you believe you can can you make others believe in you.


  Nothing is impossible for someone who always tries


For someone who never gives up on their goals, failure is just a stopping point for them to look back on what they have done, learn lessons and prepare for a better continuation.

The person who always knows how to try is the person who never says no to any opportunity.



Thinking too much will destroy you. Ruining reality, changing everything around, making you nervous and making things worse than you think


No decision is made and your chance is lost.

Don't spend too much time analyzing whether you should or shouldn't take the opportunity.

Instead, step out of your "comfort zone" and change yourself. Take risk, listen to your intuition, be brave and take action.



  Practice like you've never won. Act like you've never failed


This lesson is all about positive beliefs and attitudes in life.

Believing in yourself and being optimistic is the core key to success and fulfillment.


As long as you don't stop, it doesn't matter how slow you go


A small step is also an effort.

Don't let anyone tell you that you won't get what you want just because you're too slow.

Be persistent, choose the time and create a surprise breakthrough to make them believe in your bravery.


Anyone who tries to "push" you down, they are inferior to you


Have you ever felt afraid of what other people think of you?

If you always seek the opinion of others before you make a decision or act, you will never be yourself.

If they are people with bad intentions, ignore them because the suggestions are not for you and do not appreciate your ability.

You don't need anyone to "check", you are competent.


Life is full of people who support you, don't care about you, destroy you, oppose you, but everything is fine. Learn from everything and focus on your supporters.


The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing



Stop talking, act. Start doing what you have planned right away, turn ideas into drawings, models, sketch them on paper and start creating products in reality.

Never wait for the so-called perfect timing.


Listen carefully to what others tell you about someone. That's how they will tell someone about you


Be subtle and choose the right people to be friends with.

Don't believe flattery or judgment if someone tells you because that's what they would say about you if they met another person.

Control your "me" and be smart when listening to all opinions.


Keep your eyes on the sky and your feet on the ground


Always look ahead and keep your feet firmly on the road. As long as you know where you want to go, you will definitely get there. Believe so.


There are two things to remember in life: Take care of your thoughts when you are alone and be careful of your words when in public.


Don't let negative thoughts overwhelm you when you're lonely because it gets you nowhere.

On the contrary, it is also "poison" if they appear in your words, affecting others and your long-term relationship. So, be careful in your words and thoughts.




Do not stop learning. If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong place


Always be a student, not a know-it-all. You will learn a lot if you go through difficulties, not by any other "pink" path.

The thirst for knowledge, the desire to discover is the key to your growth.



  Don't lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you


In love, all emotions are possible and this is probably the most expensive lesson.

For many people, it takes a long time to realize "always be yourself" after falling in love and breaking up with someone. Accept it and know that there will be times when you realize your partner doesn't love you as much as you thought.

Do not rush to lose yourself to beg someone when they no longer care about you.


Do difficult things while they are easy and do great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a few steps


Everything you want requires time, sacrifice, and constant effort.

Never underestimate any job or task because they are the foundation for you to create a breakthrough.

Use time as a yardstick for your efforts and use your energy as leverage to move up the ladder in life. Work hard, focus, be patient and know how to wait.

Stop focusing on your problems and be grateful for what you have.

Having the courage to face everything means that you will create unnecessary stress. Practice being grateful for the energy you are fortunate enough to have to overcome that difficulty.


Not preparing means you are ready to fail


Goals are not enough, you also have to have a clear plan to achieve them, anticipating failure, risks, anticipated losses and how to prevent this risk.


Want to know who you are? Do not ask again. Take action! Actions define who you are


Only action will help you know what you want, what you like to do, what you are good at, and how you need to grow.

So, don't think anymore and don't talk too much. You will never find your true self unless you take action


While you see them as "crazy", we see them as geniuses. Because only people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who can


Dream big, think big, be brave and believe in yourself. Always be around those who support you, encourage you, and believe in you – don't worry about who will ruin you. Dare to fail and learn from mistakes.

Accept that every success comes at a cost and make a difference, you will be the champion!.


 Never, never, never give up


There is not a scientist who does not fail several times, even dozens, hundreds of times (Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times) before finding great inventions.

  There is not any businessman, a successful person, a billionaire who got rich overnight.

There is no one who suddenly becomes the president without having to go through the process of studying, training, fighting both in opinion and wisdom with other people...

So, if you fail, never give up because only then will you find your strengths, weaknesses and bloody lessons for yourself.

Stand up with the will, faith, and energy of a warrior and say yes to every opportunity that lies ahead, even if it's just a tiny glimmer of hope.


Wish you success and happiness with your passion!

Big Bill Rizer


Cute Quotes

Motivational Quotes

Romantic Quotes

More fun with 123games, greenfelt forty thieves, freecell 123, play klondike solitaire turn 3, 40 thieves solitaire green felt