0/5 (0) votes
Family Comes First Quotes And Sayings
"Family should always come first no matter the situation. Don't put your wants before their neeeds..."
1. Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.
— Mother Theresa
2. Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
— Brad Henry
3. I believe in God, family, truth between people, the power of love.
— Michael Landon
4. When we think of our family, our spouse, parents, or children, let us see them as a gift from God.
5. The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
— Lee Iacocca
6. The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day.
— M. Grundler
7. Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.
— Anthony Liccione
8. If you want to have a good life, you should focus on your family, on your business, on your dog, on your fun, and you’ll have a good life.
— Adam Carolla
9. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family
— Anthony Brandt
10. When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.
— Guy Lafleur
11. Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.
12. The family is the first essential cell of human society.
— Pope John XXIII
13. The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
— Thomas Jefferson
Copyright 2008 - 2016 Contact Us