5/5 (1) votes
Reading Opportunities In Life Quotes and Sayings
"Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door"
1. The greatest opportunities in life come with fear and risk.
— Miley Cyrus
2. Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
3. There are so many opportunities in life, that the loss of two or three capabilities is not necessarily debilitating. A handicap can give you the opportunity to focus more on art, writing, or music.
— Jim Davis
4. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
5. Most do not understand the wonderful opportunities life gives... until they are looking back.
— Eric Handler
6. We do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed our life.
7. Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last for a lifetime.
8. Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.
— Joseph Campblell
9. Everyday you have the opportunity to learn and experience some thing and someone new. Seize the opportunity. Learn and experience everything you can, and use it to change the world.
10. Don't miss today's opportunities, worrying about tomorrow's problems.
11. If you keep waiting for the doors to open. You'll be wating for a long time. Open your own doors. Create your own opportunities.
12. Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements.
13. Sometimes, we are so attached to our way of life that we turn down wonderful opportunities simply because don't know what to so with it.
>>> See more:
Copyright 2008 - 2016 Contact Us