5/5 (1) votes
Quotes To Make You Smile And Feel Better | Smile Quotes:
It is said that each smile reduces stress and adds more years to one’s life. Many a time, people have underestimated the power of a smile. It can brighten your face instantly.
We tend to become too serious about life as we grow up and lose the ability to smile at the simple things in life.
Let the quotes below break a smile on your pretty face.
I love getting things done. That’s why I spend several hours a day reading productivity quotes.
Here are 12 inspirational quotes to make you feel better about getting absolutely nothing done today.
Quotes To Make You Smile And Feel Better
1. Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.
- Rachel Ann Nunes
2. Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
- George Eliot
3. Magic is something that surrounds you all the time! Always be happy no matter what happens!
- Lars Andersson
4. Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
5. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
6. See with the eyes of love and a thing becomes beautiful. See with the eyes of hate and things are ugly.
- Joy Cowley, Starbright and the Dream Eater
7. You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.
- Sweet Paul
8. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.
- Maya Angelou
9. Work is not always required. There is such a thing as sacred idleness.
- George MacDonald
10. Every smile makes you a day younger.
- Chinese Proverb
11. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- Mark Twain
12. There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- Mohandas K. Gandhi
Copyright 2008 - 2016 Contact Us