5/5 (1) votes
True Friendship Quotes And Sayings - Best Friend Quotes:
A true friend is hard to find.
Friendship is a special love. So when you do find one, hang on tight! It also doesn't hurt to let them know every now and then just how much they mean to you.
These friendship quotes, true friends quotes perfectly describe the beauty of friendship and maybe learn a few important lessons long the way about being a good friend.
1. Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
2. It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
― Marlene Dietrich
3. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
― Alexander Dumas
4. Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
5. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
6. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
― Sicilian Proverb
7. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
― C.S. Lewis
8. Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere
― Dawsons' Creek
9. I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.
10. Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
― Emily Kimbrough
11. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
12. A true friend sees the first tear... catches the second... and stops the third
Copyright 2008 - 2016 Contact Us