5/5 (2) votes
Reading Inspirational Quotes To Wake Up Early In the Morning
"Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chse your dreams. The choice is yours..."
1. Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.
— George Allen, Sr.
2. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
— Lemony Snicket
3. By getting up early in the morning one also gets more time at his disposal for work as compared to late-risers. Scholars and thinkers get up early in the morning to contemplate.
— Rig Veda
4. The difference between rising at five and seven o’clock in the morning, for forty years, supposing a man to go to bed at the same hour at night, is nearly equivalent to the addition of ten years to a man’s life.
— Philip Doddridge
5. One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.
— Robert Brault
6. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
— Benjamin Franklin
7. Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle… when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
8. Early rising not only gives us more life in the same number of years, but adds, likewise, to their number; and not only enables us to enjoy more of existence in the same time, but increases also the measure.
— Caleb C. Colton
9. If You want to make your dreams come true, the first thing to do is wake up.
— JM Power
10. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
— Marcus Aurelius
11. Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chse your dreams. The choice is yours...
12. Dream big but wake up early to actualize them
— Prince Hopkins Amachree
13. It's easier to wake up early and work out than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see.
— Layne Cox
14. That moment when you'll wake up early in the morning to get something done, then you'll end up convincing yourself it's not important.
15. Wake up early, it is great to live the morning.
>>> See more:
Copyright 2008 - 2016 Contact Us