0/5 (0) votes
Family Over Everything Quotes And Sayings
"Family is not an important thing, it's everything"
1. Family is everything. Family comes first. It's not what I expected it to be, but nothing ever is.
2. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching - they are your family.
— Jim Butcher
3. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
4. My biggest ambition over everything is to have kids, It feels great. I'd love a big family.
5. Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
— Michael J. Fox
6. I'm going to take sometime with my family and talk everything over. I know this: I will not disrespect the Lakers or myself by coming back if I'm not 100 percent. Not 95 percent or even 99 percent. 100 percent!
7. The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege
— Charies Kuralt
8. Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your your life. No matter what.
9. Both within the family and without, our sisters hold up our mirrors: our images of who we are and of who we can dare to become.
10. Family is everything. Family comes first. It's not what I expected it to be, but nothing ever is.
— Madonna Ciccone
Copyright 2008 - 2016 Contact Us