• 20 sayings "for a lifetime" of investment genius Warren Buffett

20 sayings "for a lifetime" of investment genius Warren Buffett

0/5 (0) votes

Sunday, 05/09/2021 09:09

20 sayings "for a lifetime" of investment genius Warren Buffett



Warren Buffett is a great successful investor and also a billionaire, a legend, a wise philosopher. He is globally acclaimed and has received numerous awards honoring his contributions to the financial industry. In 2010 he received the Medal of Freedom awarded by President Barack Obama - the highest award awarded by the President to a civilian. His talent for investing in the stock market is an inspiration to many young people as well as experienced investors.


Here are some wise quotes from Warren Buffett that will help you take his insights and apply them to your financial steps to speed the process to success:


1. When a person is sitting in the shade today, it is because someone planted a tree a long time ago.


2. Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap guys.


3. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get later.


4. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.


5. I once again emphasize that a lot of time should be spent every day just sitting and thinking. That's not very common in American business circles. I read more and think more, make less hasty decisions than most people in the business world. I do it because I like that kind of life.”


6. Someone once said that when hiring people look for these three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And you don't have the first, the latter two will kill you. You think about it, it would be real. If you hire people with no qualifications first, you'll wish they were stupid and lazy.


7. If you are the luckiest of the 1% rich in the world, you owe it to humanity to think that it should always take care of the other 99%.


8. If you find yourself falling into a hole, the most important thing is to stop digging right away.


9. Building a reputation takes 20 years but destroying it takes only five minutes. If you keep this in mind, you will act differently.


10. Rule 1: Never lose money. Rule 2: Never forget Rule 1.



11. Surround yourself with people who are better than you. Choose people around you who behave better than you. That way you will get better.


12. The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.


13. Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.


14. You only have to do very few things right in life, as long as you don't do too many things wrong.


15. You can't tell who's swimming without clothes until low tide.


16. Never ask a barber if you need a haircut. (Because the answer is always yes).


17. No matter how smart or hard-working you are, some things take time to change. You cannot “produce” a baby in a month by getting nine women pregnant.


18. In the business world, it's always clearer to look in the rearview mirror than in the windshield.


19. I can end the budget deficit in 5 minutes. Pass a new law stating that if the deficit is greater than 3% of GDP, all MPs will not be eligible for re-election.


20. It seems that each person has a personality in himself that likes to make the simplest things difficult and complicated.


Thanks for watching!

Big Bill Rizer


Cute Quotes

Motivational Quotes

Romantic Quotes

More fun with 123games, greenfelt forty thieves, freecell 123, play klondike solitaire turn 3, 40 thieves solitaire green felt